***Congratulations to Daniel who won the Bern Helmet Giveaway. If you didn’t win this giveaway enter this week’s gear giveaway here: Brand Spotlight Giveaway.***
Skiing, snowboarding, skating, biking or nearly any action sport requires the right safety gear. Head protection is obviously an important part of any adventure. If you are looking for a skiing, snowboarding or multi-sport helmet, check out the innovative designs of Bern helmets. Keep reading to learn more about this brand and be sure to enter the helmet giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Bern Unlimited was established in 2004 by a skier, snowboarder and skater who saw an opportunity to improve head safety gear for action sports. Bern’s mission is to deliver products that action sports participants want before they know they want them. Through new designs, engineering and development, Bern has driven the evolution of head protection.
Hot Products From Bern
1. Bern Brentwood Multi-Sport Helmet – Removable Knit Liner – multi-sport helmet lets you shred the slopes in winter and stomp the skate park in summer. The removable knit liner and 11 vents let you regulate your temperature year-round.
2. Bern Lenox EPS Multi-Sport Helmet – Removable Winter Liner (For Women) – nine curved vents and a removable winter liner, so your head stays warm and protected on the mountain, and cool and comfortable on the trails all summer long.
3. Bern Nina Multi-Sport Helmet – Removable Liner (For Girls) – She can go from the terrain park to the skate park with Bern’s Nina multi-sport helmet, perfect for a wide range of sports, from snowboarding to roller blading.
4. Bern Baker EPS Hatstyle Multi-Sport Helmet – Hatstyle multi-sport helmet has a removable knit liner and an all-season design that excels on the slopes, dirt trails and streets.
Bern Helmet Giveaway!
Would you like to win a Bern Helmet? Visit the Sierra Trading Post site. Find the helmet you’d most like to win then tell us which item you’d choose in the comments below. We’ll pick one winner to receive the product of their choice from Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 2/20/14. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007. Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Guess Who? Name This Famous Naturalist/Author - August 29, 2014
- Granite Gear Giveaway - August 28, 2014
- Colorado Here We Come! - August 26, 2014
- Mystery Destination: A Giant Lake, Ski Resorts and More. - August 22, 2014
- Gear Testing: How Kelty Test and Designs Backpacks - August 22, 2014