We all need a vacation once in a while. Unfortunately, airline restrictions, grumpy passengers and confined spaces can sometimes take the fun out of travel. Durable and well designed luggage can take some of the hassle out of air travel. Keep reading to learn about Eagle Creek or skip to the bottom to enter our luggage giveaway.
Based in California, Eagle Creek has been making incredibly durable, stylish and versatile rolling luggage, duffel bags, backpacks and packing solutions since 1975. Eagle Creek luggage makes air travel less of a pain. Their bags and luggage will roll through the airport, easily fit into the luggage compartments and you’ll arrive at your destination with all of your belonging in tact.
What are people really saying about Eagle Creek’s luggage? Check out the over 2300 reviews on our website: Eagle Creek reviews.
Top Luggage From Eagle Creek
1. Eagle Creek Flip SwitchCarry-On Backpack-Suitcase – Rolling, 22” – A carry-on suitcase that can be rolled down the terminal or worn as a backpack during your overseas explorations.
2. Eagle Creek Pack-It® Complete Organizer – With three separate mesh compartments in a carry-on friendly size, Eagle Creek’s Pack-It® Complete Organizer is perfect for separating clean and dirty underwear and socks, or for organizing toiletries and electronics.
3. Eagle Creek Ease 4-Wheel Upright Carry-On Suitcase – Rolling, 22” – Take on airline travel with ease. The rugged four-wheel design effortlessly glides through the airport and makes the most of its compact carry-on size.
4. Eagle Creek Ease Rolling Duffel Bag – 25” – heavy-duty Helix® ballistic fabric with smooth-rolling wheels, a telescoping handle, multiple haul handles and a ton of spacious, easy-access pockets.
Eagle Creek Luggage Giveaway
Would you like to win some FREE Eagle Creek Luggage from the Sierra Social Hub? Check out our selection of Eagle Creek then comment below letting us know what you’d choose to receive for free. We’ll pick one comment and send the winner the product of his or her choice. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday, August, 7 2014.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- What Type of Outdoor Adventurer Are You? - September 12, 2014
- Hi-Tec Brand Spotlight and Giveaway - September 11, 2014
- Are You Making This Common Hiking Mistake? - September 10, 2014
- How to Maintain a Fishing Rod: Rod and Reel Maintenance - September 9, 2014
- Enter to Win a Trip to Machu Picchu Plus Gear - September 8, 2014