**Congratulations to Terri who was selected as the winner. If you didn’t win this giveaway be sure to enter our latest Brand Spotlight Giveaway.**
Are you planning to travel this spring or summer? Whether you are visiting foreign countries, checking out beautiful scenery or simply out for the adventure, you’ll want your travel clothing to protect you from the elements yet be very comfortable to wear. Keep reading to learn a little about ExOfficio and enter our ExOfficio Giveaway.
ExOfficio began in 1987 when the company’s founders discovered the need for comfortable travel clothing that performed like gear. Since the beginning, every piece of ExOffico clothing has been designed to be as functional as possible. Their clothing is designed to breathe, wick moisture, repel insects, block the sun, resist wind and shed water.
Through intelligent design, Exofficio carefully combines great style with amazing functionality. They believe that clothing should look great but should also perform to keep you comfortable on the go. We obviously love ExOfficio but what do they think about Sierra Trading Post?
“STP is a treasured find for the consumer looking for a great value. There should be an award for STP because you are one of the most honorable, ethical, and value-oriented businesses in the world.” Steve Bendzak, General Manager, ExOfficio
Top Products from ExOfficio
1. ExOfficio Roughian Hooded Sweater – Wool Blend (For Men) – This lightweight sweater is crafted in a pieced construction of a cozy wool blend with an ultrasoft, brushed interior.
2. ExOfficio Bugsaway Breez’r Sun Bucket Hat – Insect Shield® – ExOfficio’s Bugsaway Breez’r Sun bucket hat provides UPF 30+ sun protection, wicks moisture, dries quickly and keeps the bugs away with invisible, odorless Insect Shield®.
3. ExOfficio Sol Cool Jersey T-Shirt – UPF 50+, Long Sleeve – ExOfficio’s Sol Cool T-shirt is ready to take on heat and put it in its place. Its specially ventilated fabric blocks and disperses thermal radiation, and helps control odor, wick perspiration, and protect from damaging UV rays.
4. ExOfficio Boracade Vest – Soft Shell – with a stretchy, soft shell design, DWR-treated fabric and plenty of storage space, you’ll be set wherever you go.
5. ExOfficio Jandiggity Fleece Hoodie Sweatshirt – ExOfficio’s Jandiggity Fleecehoodie sweatshirt has a thermal grid texture that’s treated for quick-drying, wicking performance.
6. ExOfficio Air Strip Shirt – Short Sleeve- ExOfficio’s Air Strip shirt is superlight, engineered for cool airflow, seam-finished for strength and designed to wick sweat and dry quickly.
Would you like to get your hands on a new product from ExOfficio? Simply leave us a comment below letting us know where you are planning to explore this summer.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this ExOfficio Giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter or other social sites then comment again to let us know where you shared it. We will pick one winner to receive the ExOfficio product of their choice. That is any ExOfficio product currently available on Sierra Trading Post (Check the Giveaway Terms and Conditions for any exclusions). The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 3/28/13.
Save Some Money on ExOfficio at Sierra Trading Post
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Top 5 YouTube Videos of 2014 - September 2, 2014
- Guess Who? Name This Famous Naturalist/Author - August 29, 2014
- Granite Gear Giveaway - August 28, 2014
- Colorado Here We Come! - August 26, 2014
- Mystery Destination: A Giant Lake, Ski Resorts and More. - August 22, 2014