**Congratulations to Steve who was selected as winner of this Keen Giveaway. If you didn’t win, why not enter this week’s giveaway?**
Do you find yourself living a hybrid life, always switching between work and play? Keen Footwear was built on the idea that shoes should be versatile enough to take you on an adventure and nice enough to wear around town. Keep reading to find out more about Keen, learn how to save and additional 25% off Keen shoes and enter to win the pair of your choice.
Keen Footwear is celebrating their 10 year anniversary after exploding onto the outdoor footwear scene in 2003. The company quickly caught the attention of outdoor enthusiasts with their sandals that fit like a shoe. The hard rubber toe that Keen is known for provides adequate protection for playing in rivers and hiking trails and also gives their shoes a unique style.
Keen shoes are designed for play. From rivers, deserts or mountains, you can play anywhere in your Keen Footwear. Keen also makes socks, bags and more fashion shoes designed for playing in town. You’ll also find many great kids shoes available from Keen. Below are some of the hot Keen products available at Sierra Trading Post.
Top Keen Footwear Products
1. Keen Targhee II Trail Shoes – Waterproof, Leather (For Men) – For everything from the rugged trail to the walk home, Keen’s Targhee II trail shoes provide a lightweight, waterproof alternative to heavy boots, and won’t scrimp on support or protection.
2. Keen Alamosa Trail Shoes (For Kids) – One quick pull of the drawcord lacing system and trail kids are on their way to a day of endless outdoor exploration in Keen’s Alamosa trail shoes, featuring a lightweight, rugged upper with a grippy rubber outsole.
3. Keen Dillon Shoes – Lace-Ups (For Men) – Keen’s Dillon lace-up shoes are versatile, durable and comfortable thanks to their removable KEEN.CUSH footbed, full-grain leather upper and breathable mesh lining.
4. Keen Sterling City Ballerina Shoes – Leather (For Women) – A little sporty a little girly, Keen’s Sterling City Ballerina shoes feature signature Keen style in a ballerina flat silhouette with an oh-so-cozy KEEN.CUSH insole.
5. Keen Newport H2 Sport Sandals (For Youth) – As comfortable in the water as they are on land, Keen’s Newport H2 sandals feature hydrophobic quick-dry polyester webbing straps with AEGIS Microbe Shield® treatment to control odor.
Would you like to get your hands on a new product from Keen? Simply leave us a comment below letting us know where you’d go in a pair of Keen shoes.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this Keen Giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter or other social sites then comment again to let us know where you shared it. We will pick one winner to receive the Keen product of their choice. That is any Keen product currently available on Sierra Trading Post (Check the Giveaway Terms and Conditions for any exclusions). The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 3/21/13.
Save Some Money on Keen Footwear
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- 10 Ways You’re Doing Ski Vacations Wrong - January 27, 2015
- Children Shouldn’t Stop Your Adventures – Child Carriers - January 26, 2015
- 7 Things You Have to See in Moab, Utah - January 23, 2015
- The One Thing Keeping You From Skiing Faster - January 23, 2015
- Keen Brand Spotlight and Giveaway - January 22, 2015