****Congratulations to Stephen B who was selected as the winner. If you didn’t win, we’ve got another great giveaway going on this week.*****
Marker was establish in 1952 when skiing pioneer, Hannes Marker produced the first commercially marketed releasable ski binding. With over 60 years of innovative designs, Marker Ski Wear has been a leader in snow sport products from skis and bindings to ski jackets, waterproof snow pants, goggles, and ski helmets. Keep reading to learn how you could win a free Marker product at the end of this post.
Marker’s mission is “to design and build superior quality technical outerwear that will improve our customer’s skiing experience”. The Marker brand name is synonymous with quality and value. Skiers and snowboarders can expect high quality and performance from every product Marker manufactures. If your goal is to stay warm and dry during a full day on the slopes, you can’t go wrong with Marker.
Outside of the traditional ski jackets that Marker is known for, you can now find down jackets, mid-layer fleece jackets, ski wear and more. They also make some great high quality ski jackets for kids. Sierra Trading Post recently received a large shipment of Marker apparel and you’ll find great deals on this great brand at the Sierra Trading Post website. Check out some of our favorite new products.
1. Marker Journey Ski Pants – Waterproof, Insulated – If your mountain journeys include cold chairlift rides, deep powder descents and high-speed groomers, take Marker Journey ski pants along for the trip. They feature waterproof breathable shell fabric and 60g synthetic insulation.
2. Marker Ramp Ski Jacket – Waterproof, Insulated (For Men) – Ramp up your weather defense system with Marker’s Ramp ski jacket. Waterproof breathable polyester oxford stretch shell fabric and targeted insulation keep you playing comfortably through cold and wet winter days.
3. Marker Aurora Gore-Tex® Jacket – Waterproof, Insulated (For Women) – Marker’s Aurora jacket combines Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable protection and targeted insulation, so you get heavenly warmth for those stormy days in the mountains.
4. Marker Ariel Jacket – Insulated (Little Girls) – A little girl’s winter-style dream, Marker’s Ariel jacket features a toasty-warm insulation and adorable, colorful print of hearts and stripes, complete with internal grow cuffs to keep her warm and stylin’ for several winters in a row.
5. Marker Meteorite Gore-Tex® Ski Pants – Waterproof, Insulated (For Women) – Marker Meteorite ski pants let you move as fast as a shooting star, regardless of the weather. The Gore-Tex® Performance Shell delivers waterproof breathable protection on cold and wet descents, and 60g polyester insulation keeps legs warm on cold chairlift rides.
6. Marker Jr. B. Spade Ski Jacket (For Boys) – Constructed with water-resistant, breathable twill fabric and variable insulation, Marker Jr. B. Spade ski jacket lets them conquer slaloms and snow forts while staying completely dry and warm.
The Marker Giveaway!
Would you like to get your hands on a new product from Marker? Simply leave us a comment below letting us know what you love about Skiing or Snowboarding. Would you like to double your odds of winning this Marker Giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter or other Social site then comment again to let us know where you shared it. We will pick one winner to receive the product of their choice from Marker. That is any Marker product currently available on Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Thursday 2/28/12.
Save Some Money on Marker Ski Gear
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- March Share Your Adventure Photo Winners - March 30, 2015
- 4 Surprisingly Easy Fitness Programs Just in Time for Summer - March 27, 2015
- Very Tall Trees, Seclusion and Coastline: Name this Mystery Destination - March 27, 2015
- prAna Brand Spotlight and Gear Giveaway - March 26, 2015
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Rain Jackets - March 25, 2015