**Congratulations to Chris F. who was selected as the Winner of the Merrell Giveaway. If you didn’t win, be sure to enter our current Brand Spotlight Giveaway.*
Do you love the outdoors? If you hike, trail run, or even enjoy urban pursuits, chances are you’ve heard of Merrell. Keep reading because I’ll tell you about Merrell’s history, tell you how to save some money on their products and even give you a chance to win the product of your choice in our Merrell Giveaway.
In 1981, Randy Merrell establish the company to make what his early customers called the most comfortable boots ever. In that same year, Backpacker Magazine named his boots “the most comfortable and functional boots in North America”. Over the years many other awards have followed for Merrell’s comfortable and functional hiking boots, trail runners and minimalist running shoes.
Merrell is still primarily known for their excellent footwear but they introduced an outdoor adventure clothing line in 2006. You’ll find light-weight, packable and quick drying shorts, pants and shirts. Merrell’s clothing goes from active workout wear to comfortable travel clothing. Check out a few of our favorites below and keep reading to enter the Merrell Giveaway.
1. Merrell Chameleon 4 Mid Hiking Boots – Waterproof (For Men) – These boots boast lightweight support, waterproof breathable protection and outdoors-inspired style, so you’re equipped for off-road activities in all types of terrain and weather.
2. Merrell Lenticular Adventure Rest Jacket (For Men) – This wind-resistant breathable jacket packs into an interior pocket and transforms into a soft neck pillow when you need to catch some Zzs.
3. Merrell Pace Glove Trail Running Shoes – Minimalist (For Women) – Merrell’ Pace Glove trail running shoes feature a gender-specific minimalist design with a secure Omni-Fit lacing System and Vibram® Trail Glove outsole to promote a more natural running experience.
4. Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Shoes – Waterproof (For Women) – High-intensity hikes that lead through creek beds and mud puddles call for Merrell’s Chameleon Arc 2 shoes.
5. Merrell Ellsworth Pants – UPF 50+ (For Women) – Merrell Ellsworth pants are so comfortable, you’ll find yourself wearing them for weekend walks, early morning hikes or just lounging around.
6. Merrell Barefoot Road Glove Running Shoes – Minimalist (For Men) – Merrell’s Road Glove running shoes come from the exclusive Barefoot Road collection and are designed to enhance your natural stride, connect you to the earth as you run, and naturally align your body and muscles while you move.
Would you like to get your hands on a new product from Merrell? Simply leave us a comment below letting us know where you are planning to explore this summer.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this Merrell Giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter or other social sites then comment again to let us know where you shared it. We will pick one winner to receive the Merrell product of their choice. That is any Merrell product currently available on Sierra Trading Post (Check the Giveaway Terms and Conditions for any exclusions). The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 4/25/13.
Save Some Money on Merrell at Sierra Trading Post
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- TrailTime Tips: Best Way to Store a Hydration Bladder - April 21, 2015
- Mystery Destination: Outdoorsy City - April 17, 2015
- Big Agnes Gear Giveaway! - April 16, 2015
- TrailTime Tips: Emergency Candle - April 14, 2015
- What Style of Hiking Boots Are Best For You? - April 13, 2015