We have a lot of fun working at Sierra Trading Post. During the day we work hard to pass on great deals on Great Brands. That means we get to talk about outdoor gear and find ways to get our customers the best gear at affordable prices. Often times these discussions happen around the ping pong table but off the clock we play even harder.
Climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and other outdoor activities are all the buzz when we meet up on Monday morning after a long weekend. Whether you’re in our headquarters in Cheyenne, WY, our Technology Center in Fort Collins, CO or one of our four retail stores (Located in Reno, NV; Meridian, ID; Cheyenne, WY or Cody, WY), you are sure to meet plenty of friendly people.
A few of our recent events include an employee BBQ, a group participating in the color dash fun run and our Fort Collins Office participating in Bike to Work Day.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Best of the Hub: 2014 Year in Review - December 19, 2014
- Canyons, Dunes and Gorges: Can You Name the State? - December 19, 2014
- 35% Off and FREE Shipping - December 18, 2014
- Icebreaker Brand Spotlight and Giveaway! - December 18, 2014
- #Trailtime Instagram Favorites - December 12, 2014