Each month we hold the Share Your Adventure Photo Contest to see the beautiful shots our fans and customers are capturing on their adventures. We are always blown away by the entries. This month was no different. Check out the three winners of the November Share Your Adventure Photo Contest.
1st Place – Sean Smith
This beautiful show was taken in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho. Sean says, “This photo was taken during a backpacking trip with my friend Steve. The photo is a sunset shot over Upper Redfish Lake in the Sawtooth mountains in Idaho.”
2nd Place – Carlos Maxwell
“Never having been to Twin Lakes in the North Cascades I had heard the night skies were dark and you could camp above 5,000 feet. So I headed up for the night and caught this shot of my tent under clear skies. The Milky Way pouring down on the tent as I slept was beyond soothing.” says Carlos.
3rd Place – Joe Zambrano
This cool shot was captured on Santa Cruz Island. Joe says, “George Hellmuth and I were entering a narrow cave. This is him coming into it, we were on breath hold and looking for air pockets.”
These are just some of the very cool shots that were submitted in our November contest. If you have a photo you’d like to enter follow this link: Share your Adventure Photo Contest. Who knows, you might win a $200 gift card to Sierra Trading Post.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- March Share Your Adventure Photo Winners - March 30, 2015
- 4 Surprisingly Easy Fitness Programs Just in Time for Summer - March 27, 2015
- Very Tall Trees, Seclusion and Coastline: Name this Mystery Destination - March 27, 2015
- prAna Brand Spotlight and Gear Giveaway - March 26, 2015
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Rain Jackets - March 25, 2015