Every month we run the Share Your Adventure Photo Contest to see pictures of the adventures our customers and fans are experiencing. Three winners are rewarded with gift certificates to Sierra Trading Post. The three winners of our August 2013 photo contest are below.
If you have a photo you’d like to enter in next month’s photo contest, follow this link: Share Your Adventure Photo Contest.
3rd Place – Lawrence Stoker
“Basecamp in Cirque of the Towers, Wind River Range, Wyoming. Pingora Peak is in the background and our objective, which we climbed the next day. This peak and Wolfs Head, to the left, host two 50 Classic Climbs.” says Lawrence.
2nd Place – Tina Arnold
High Rock Lookout located in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Overlooking Mt Rainier on a gorgeous sunny day.
1st Place – Jessica Piontek
In Jessica’s words “The photo was from a summer trip to Colorado with my family. We went on an all day white water rafting tour in Gunnison, and it was amazing!! That photo was taken by my sister while I jumped off of a cliff into a swimming hole.”
Win your own $200 gift card: Enter Now
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Mystery Destination: A Giant Lake, Ski Resorts and More. - August 22, 2014
- Gear Testing: How Kelty Test and Designs Backpacks - August 22, 2014
- Saucony Brand Spotlight Giveaway! - August 21, 2014
- How to Ultralight Backpack With All of the Comforts of Home - August 20, 2014
- Where Would You Most Like to Hike? - August 15, 2014