Every month we run the Share Your Adventure Photo Contest to see pictures of the adventures our customers and fans are experiencing. Three winners are rewarded with gift certificates to Sierra Trading Post. The three winners of our August 2013 photo contest are below.
If you have a photo you’d like to enter in next month’s photo contest, follow this link: Share Your Adventure Photo Contest.
3rd Place – Lawrence Stoker
“Basecamp in Cirque of the Towers, Wind River Range, Wyoming. Pingora Peak is in the background and our objective, which we climbed the next day. This peak and Wolfs Head, to the left, host two 50 Classic Climbs.” says Lawrence.
2nd Place – Tina Arnold
High Rock Lookout located in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Overlooking Mt Rainier on a gorgeous sunny day.
1st Place – Jessica Piontek
In Jessica’s words “The photo was from a summer trip to Colorado with my family. We went on an all day white water rafting tour in Gunnison, and it was amazing!! That photo was taken by my sister while I jumped off of a cliff into a swimming hole.”
Win your own $200 gift card: Enter Now
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Children Shouldn’t Stop Your Adventures – Child Carriers - January 26, 2015
- 7 Things You Have to See in Moab, Utah - January 23, 2015
- The One Thing Keeping You From Skiing Faster - January 23, 2015
- Keen Brand Spotlight and Giveaway - January 22, 2015
- Planning Your National Park Vacation - January 19, 2015