Every month we run the Share Your Adventure Photo Contest to see pictures of the adventures our customers and fans are experiencing. Three winners are rewarded with gift certificates to Sierra Trading Post. The three winners of our August 2013 photo contest are below.
If you have a photo you’d like to enter in next month’s photo contest, follow this link: Share Your Adventure Photo Contest.
3rd Place – Lawrence Stoker
“Basecamp in Cirque of the Towers, Wind River Range, Wyoming. Pingora Peak is in the background and our objective, which we climbed the next day. This peak and Wolfs Head, to the left, host two 50 Classic Climbs.” says Lawrence.
2nd Place – Tina Arnold
High Rock Lookout located in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Overlooking Mt Rainier on a gorgeous sunny day.
1st Place – Jessica Piontek
In Jessica’s words “The photo was from a summer trip to Colorado with my family. We went on an all day white water rafting tour in Gunnison, and it was amazing!! That photo was taken by my sister while I jumped off of a cliff into a swimming hole.”
Win your own $200 gift card: Enter Now
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Best of the Hub: 2014 Year in Review - December 19, 2014
- Canyons, Dunes and Gorges: Can You Name the State? - December 19, 2014
- 35% Off and FREE Shipping - December 18, 2014
- Icebreaker Brand Spotlight and Giveaway! - December 18, 2014
- #Trailtime Instagram Favorites - December 12, 2014