Sure, we all love the outdoors. We spend all week looking forward to camping trips, hikes, an afternoon on the lake or whatever you’re into. We’ve found that our fans are into a lot of different activities and come from all over the country. With that in mind, it’s time to ask you all an important question….
Where is the best place to take an adventure?
Seriously, where to you prefer to go when you have the option:
Mountains, Ocean or Plains?
Do you head to the mountains to climb some peaks, see the wildflowers and gain some elevation?
Do you hit the beach for some sunshine and waves?
Or would you rather hit a long distance cycling route, hiking trail or bird watching adventure on the plains?
Make your opinion count. Tell us in the comments below where you most want to get outside. We’ll tally the votes and cover more topics about your favorite adventures here on the Sierra Social Hub.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Improve Your Cycling With This Simple Tip - September 19, 2014
- Have You Ever Been to This Peak? Can You Name It? - September 19, 2014
- Lole Brand Spotlight and Giveaway! - September 18, 2014
- 4 Reasons to Love Hiking in the Fall - September 17, 2014
- What Type of Outdoor Adventurer Are You? - September 12, 2014