Sure, we all love the outdoors. We spend all week looking forward to camping trips, hikes, an afternoon on the lake or whatever you’re into. We’ve found that our fans are into a lot of different activities and come from all over the country. With that in mind, it’s time to ask you all an important question….
Where is the best place to take an adventure?
Seriously, where to you prefer to go when you have the option:
Mountains, Ocean or Plains?
Do you head to the mountains to climb some peaks, see the wildflowers and gain some elevation?
Do you hit the beach for some sunshine and waves?
Or would you rather hit a long distance cycling route, hiking trail or bird watching adventure on the plains?
Make your opinion count. Tell us in the comments below where you most want to get outside. We’ll tally the votes and cover more topics about your favorite adventures here on the Sierra Social Hub.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Holiday Gear Giveaway - November 27, 2014
- Over the River and Through the Woods: Mystery Destination - November 25, 2014
- Great Outdoor Gift Ideas - November 21, 2014
- Outdoor Addiction Quiz: Are You Addicted to the Outdoors? - November 21, 2014
- Sorel Brand Spotlight and Boot Giveaway! - November 20, 2014