* Congratulations to the winner, who has been contacted by email. If you didn’t win this giveaway, enter our current giveaway.*
Dedicated to making fly fishing more fun, Redington focuses on making high quality fly rods, waders and clothing. They believe time on the water should be comfortable and enjoyable. Keep reading to learn more about this brand, find out how to save money on gear and be sure to enter our Redington Giveaway below.
Redington Makes Fly Fishing Fun!
Founded in 1992 in the Pacific Northwest, Redington makes products that help you get the most out of your time on the water. The people behind the brand understand fly fishing because they enjoy fishing on their own time. By focusing on the comfort, performance and style they’d like, Redington has become a leader in the fly fishing industry.
Sierra Trading Post carries some Redington fly rods as well as a wide array of casual and performance clothing. Suitable for a day of fishing as well as whatever comes after, Redington apparel offers versatility, value and quality.
Top Products from Redington
1. Redington Recharge Pants – UPF 30+ – With a half-elastic waistband, these pants are designed for lightweight comfort in the great outdoors.
2. Redington Coastal Technical Guide Shirt – Short Sleeve – dries quickly and features moisture-wicking VersiWick fabric and UPF 30+ VersiSun protection.
3. Redington Convergence Pro Fleece Jacket (For Women) – A great layering piece for colder weather or wear it on its own for your next adventure.
4. Redington CPX Fighting Butt Fly Fishing Rod with Tube – 4-Piece, 10′, 5-6 wt – The CPX Fighting Butt fly fishing rod is a fast action rod with a unique graphite spiral core wrap for the perfect combination of responsive performance and lightweight design.
5. Redington Convergence Pro Fleece Jacket (For Men) – Made to keep you casting freely in cold weather, the Convergence Pro fleece jacket is made of 230g fleece with a contoured design and plenty of stretch for easy layering.
6. Redington Madison Pants – UPF 30 (For Women) – Fish creek side in the morning and hike all afternoon in the Madison UPF 30 pants, designed for versatile performance in the great outdoors.
Would you like to win a free product from Redington? Comment below letting us know which piece of clothing or gear you’d most like to receive for free. Full selection available here: Redington on Sierra Trading Post.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
We’ll pick one winner to receive the product of their choice from Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 9/12/13. Full contest rules.
Take an additional 25% off of the already discounted prices on Sierra Trading Post. Save on Redington or any other brand of outdoor gear. Some restrictions do apply. Click the link below for the coupon to be activated:
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Tips for Hiking in Rattlesnake Country - April 27, 2015
- 7 Things To Do In Zion National Park - April 24, 2015
- Saucony Brand Spotlight Giveaway! - April 23, 2015
- TrailTime Tips: Best Way to Store a Hydration Bladder - April 21, 2015
- Mystery Destination: Outdoorsy City - April 17, 2015