And we have a winner! Hal from LaQuinta, Calif., is taking home a pair of Sorel boots … for his son! What a nice guy, huh! Sad you didn’t win? Don’t sweat it. Head over to our post on Ride Snowboards. We’ll be choosing another winner next week! -Juliette
Snowshoeing, exploring, shoveling the driveway or walking to the bus stop, you’ve got to keep those feet plenty warm this winter. One of the warmest winter boot brands is Sorel. Keep reading to learn more about Sorel Boots and enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Canadians know a few things about staying warm in the long winter months so it’s no surprise that Sorel got its start in Ontario back in 1962. Sorel has become known for high quality and long lasting boots. From their classic boot styles to new fashionable options, you can find deals on Sorel boots for men, women and even children at Sierra Trading Post.
With warm insulation and water resistant shell materials, your feet are sure to stay warm and dry in Sorels. Don’t take my word for it, read some of the over 8700 Sorel Reviews on our Website.
Top Picks from Sorel
1. Sorel Cool Canvas Wedge Boots (For Women)
2.Sorel 1964 Premium T CVS Pac Boots (For Men)
3. Sorel Tivoli Winter Pac Boots – Waterproof, Insulated (For Youth)
4. Sorel Cheyanne Snow Boots – Waterproof (For Men)
5.Sorel 88 Winter Pac Boots – Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Would you like to win a pair of Sorel Boots? To enter, follow this link to the Sierra Trading Post website, find the Sorel Boots you’d most like to win, then paste a link to that product in the comments below.
We’ll pick one winner to receive the product of their choice from Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 12/26/13. Full contest rules.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- What Type of Outdoor Adventurer Are You? - September 12, 2014
- Hi-Tec Brand Spotlight and Giveaway - September 11, 2014
- Are You Making This Common Hiking Mistake? - September 10, 2014
- How to Maintain a Fishing Rod: Rod and Reel Maintenance - September 9, 2014
- Enter to Win a Trip to Machu Picchu Plus Gear - September 8, 2014