This week’s Sierra Trading Post Live event is a Live Question and Answer Twitter Chat on the topic of looking forward to spring and summer adventures. We will have a live video feed at 4 pm MDT Wednesday March 20th and you’ll have the opportunity to join the conversation by answering our questions through Twitter.
We will read some of the twitter responses on the air and we’ll share some valuable information about getting your gear in order for spring. We’ll give you some trip planning advice and help you get excited about all of your upcoming summer hikes, bike trips, backpacking and camping adventures.
Be sure to join in the conversation by watching our live video stream on the STPLive Page. These events are a lot of fun and we’d be happy to have you join the discussion. The STPLive events happen every Wednesday at 4pm MDT. Mark your calendar and plan on attending to learn something and share your own valuable information with other outdoor enthusiasts.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- TrailTime Tips: Backcountry Stake Dinner - May 26, 2015
- 5 Unusual Roadside Attractions For Your Summer Road Trip - May 22, 2015
- Kelty Brand Spotlight and Giveaway! - May 21, 2015
- How to Tune a Front Derailleur - May 20, 2015
- TrailTime Tips: Sharpen Your Fire Starting Skills - May 19, 2015