You love the outdoors and talk about hiking, climbing, biking, skiing, camping and backpacking all of the time. Your co-workers, family and friends are sick of it but you just can’t stop talking about the outdoors. We understand. It’s happened to us too. Here’s the solution, join the #STPLive Twitter chat each Thursday to discuss the outdoors with other outdoor adventure nuts.
It’s easy, fun and educational. Here’s what you need to know:
#STPLive Twitter Chat
- The conversation starts at 6pm EDT/ 3pm PDT every Thursday.
- Join in by following the Twitter Hashtag #STPLive.
- Follow the Sierra Trading Post account for questions relating to this week’s topic.
- Don’t be shy. The chat moves quickly. Answer questions, reply to other people who’ve answered and see where the conversation goes.
Join this weekly Twitter chat at 6pm EDT every Thursday. You’ll meet some interesting adventurers to learn from and you’ll have an opportunity to share stories, tips and tricks with others. It’s more than a chat, it’s a community of outdoor lovers, so join in and see what all the hype is about.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Gear Testing: How Kelty Test and Designs Backpacks - August 22, 2014
- Saucony Brand Spotlight Giveaway! - August 21, 2014
- How to Ultralight Backpack With All of the Comforts of Home - August 20, 2014
- Where Would You Most Like to Hike? - August 15, 2014
- Mountain Hardwear Giveaway! - August 14, 2014