You love the outdoors and talk about hiking, climbing, biking, skiing, camping and backpacking all of the time. Your co-workers, family and friends are sick of it but you just can’t stop talking about the outdoors. We understand. It’s happened to us too. Here’s the solution, join the #STPLive Twitter chat each Thursday to discuss the outdoors with other outdoor adventure nuts.
It’s easy, fun and educational. Here’s what you need to know:
#STPLive Twitter Chat
- The conversation starts at 6pm EDT/ 3pm PDT every Thursday.
- Join in by following the Twitter Hashtag #STPLive.
- Follow the Sierra Trading Post account for questions relating to this week’s topic.
- Don’t be shy. The chat moves quickly. Answer questions, reply to other people who’ve answered and see where the conversation goes.
Join this weekly Twitter chat at 6pm EDT every Thursday. You’ll meet some interesting adventurers to learn from and you’ll have an opportunity to share stories, tips and tricks with others. It’s more than a chat, it’s a community of outdoor lovers, so join in and see what all the hype is about.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- 7 Things To Do In Zion National Park - April 24, 2015
- Saucony Brand Spotlight Giveaway! - April 23, 2015
- TrailTime Tips: Best Way to Store a Hydration Bladder - April 21, 2015
- Mystery Destination: Outdoorsy City - April 17, 2015
- Big Agnes Gear Giveaway! - April 16, 2015