You love the outdoors and talk about hiking, climbing, biking, skiing, camping and backpacking all of the time. Your co-workers, family and friends are sick of it but you just can’t stop talking about the outdoors. We understand. It’s happened to us too. Here’s the solution, join the #STPLive Twitter chat each Thursday to discuss the outdoors with other outdoor adventure nuts.
It’s easy, fun and educational. Here’s what you need to know:
#STPLive Twitter Chat
- The conversation starts at 6pm EDT/ 3pm PDT every Thursday.
- Join in by following the Twitter Hashtag #STPLive.
- Follow the Sierra Trading Post account for questions relating to this week’s topic.
- Don’t be shy. The chat moves quickly. Answer questions, reply to other people who’ve answered and see where the conversation goes.
Join this weekly Twitter chat at 6pm EDT every Thursday. You’ll meet some interesting adventurers to learn from and you’ll have an opportunity to share stories, tips and tricks with others. It’s more than a chat, it’s a community of outdoor lovers, so join in and see what all the hype is about.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Can You Guess the Name of This Mystery Trail? - February 27, 2015
- Columbia Sportswear Gear Giveaway! - February 26, 2015
- How to Call in Sick for a Ski Day - February 24, 2015
- S’moreos: A Twist on the Campfire Classic - February 20, 2015
- You Aren’t Making These 5 Layering Mistakes, Are You? - February 20, 2015