Summer requires comfortable footwear. Whether you are playing in the river, taking a short hike or hanging out in town, Teva sandals are the way to go. Keep reading to learn more about this brand or skip to the bottom and enter to win our Teva giveaway.
Teva was created in the early 1980’s when a raft guide was looking for a solution to his clients soggy sneakers. Teva revolutionized river footwear with a sport sandal that could drain water, dry quickly and also tackle rugged river terrain. Over the years Teva has added boots, shoes and trail runners to its footwear line.
Don’t take my word for it, check out the over 33,000 reviews of this brand on our site: Teva Reviews
1. Teva Hurricane 2 Sandals (For Kids and Youth) – Worry about one less thing when you take your little one out in Teva Hurricane 2 sandals. With the adjustable nylon straps, these sandals stay on even the wiggliest feet.
2. Teva Torin Sport Sandals (For Men) -Enjoy support and cushioning on warm-weather walks thanks to adjustable straps, a compression-molded EVA midsole and shock-absorbing Shoc Pad® in the heel.
3. Teva Tirra Sport Sandals (For Women) – mesh fun, feminine style and multi-sport performance for everyday, go-anywhere use.
4. Teva Terra Fi Lite Sandals (For Women) – Agile and flexible, Teva Terra Fi Lite sandals boast a low-profile design, with three-point strap adjustment and a Spider Original rubber outsole that handles wet surfaces with ease.
Teva Sandals Giveaway
Would you like to win a FREE pair of Teva Sandals or Shoes from the Sierra Social Hub? Check out our selection of Teva products then comment below letting us know what you’d choose to receive for free. We’ll pick one comment and send the winner the product of his or her choice. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday, July 31, 2014.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Improve Your Cycling With This Simple Tip - September 19, 2014
- Have You Ever Been to This Peak? Can You Name It? - September 19, 2014
- Lole Brand Spotlight and Giveaway! - September 18, 2014
- 4 Reasons to Love Hiking in the Fall - September 17, 2014
- What Type of Outdoor Adventurer Are You? - September 12, 2014