**Congratulations to Heidi who has been chosen as the winner of this giveaway. If you didn’t win this giveaway check out our current Brand Spotlight Giveaway.**
The North Face was named after the coldest most unforgiving side of a mountain. Their outdoor gear and outerwear is durable and tough enough for your next adventure. Keep reading to learn more about this popular brand and be sure to enter The North Face Giveaway below.
In 1966, two outdoor lovers and hiking enthusiasts opened a small retail store in San Francisco to sell mountaineering gear. That store was known as The North Face. Two years later they began designing and manufacturing their own line of technical mountaineering clothing and equipment.
The North Face quickly grew respect from the mountaineering community by producing excellent products and through its sponsorships of athletes on their expeditions to explore many of the untouched areas around the world. Since the early days, The North Face has always stayed true to their slogan ‘Never Stop Exploring’.
1. The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket – Soft Shell (For Men) – With the highest peaks and most challenging crags come the strongest winds, so slip the windproof, breathable and stretchy fabric of the Apex Bionic jacket over your layers and attack the mountain in comfort.
2. The North Face Tyndall Trail Shoes – Waterproof (For Women) – The North Face’s Tyndall trail shoes are designed for hiking tough trails, providing HydroSeal waterproof protection and massive amounts of grip with their UltraATAC rubber outsole.
3. The North Face Avenue Down Parka – 600 Fill Power (For Women) – Enjoy cold winter walks down boulevards, streets and avenues with The North Face Avenue down parka. The nylon taffeta shell has a slight sheen and angled quilting for a sleek, form-flattering fit, and 600 fill power down insulation for warmth.
4. The North Face Santiago Down Jacket – 600 Fill Power (For Men) – With 600 fill power down insulation, The North Face Santiago jacket is ideal for Chilean winters or anywhere you need an insulating, highly compressible jacket with a slim silhouette.
5. The North Face Denali Jacket – Polartec® Fleece, Hooded (For Women) – The North Face’s hooded Denali fleece jacket has earned legendary status as the fleece jacket of choice for alpine climbers, backpackers and outdoor athletes of every stripe.
The North Face Giveaway!
Would you like to get your hands on a new product from The North Face? Simply leave us a comment below letting us know what you do to ‘Never Stop Exploring’.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this North Face Giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter or other Social site then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
We will pick one winner to receive the product of their choice from The North Face. That is any The North Face product currently available on Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Thursday 2/21/12.
Save Some Money on The North Face
Do you have your eye on a product from The North Face? Or any other brand available at Sierra Trading Post? Click on this link to save 25% off your order at Sierra Trading Post. Some restrictions apply.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- March Share Your Adventure Photo Winners - March 30, 2015
- 4 Surprisingly Easy Fitness Programs Just in Time for Summer - March 27, 2015
- Very Tall Trees, Seclusion and Coastline: Name this Mystery Destination - March 27, 2015
- prAna Brand Spotlight and Gear Giveaway - March 26, 2015
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Rain Jackets - March 25, 2015