***NEW TIME – We’re moving the weekly #trailtime Twitter Chat to a new time. Join us at 11 am MST every Thursday for a 60min chat about how you spend your time on the trails!***
Whether you hike, bike, run, rock climb, kayak, backpack, camp or…any other outdoor activity, trails are a big part of the experience. Sierra Trading Post is launching a new hashtag to use when you share your stories on Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus or Twitter. Use #trailtime to show off your experiences or to find a little inspiration to get outside and explore.
Facebook, Instagram and Google+
Share a photo from a mountain summit, at the edge of raging rapids or looking out from a relaxing day at the beach with a quick story about how you spent your #trailtime and be sure to include the hashtag so we can all find some inspiration.
Stop by every Thursday at 4pm MDT for an hour long #trailtime chat about exploring the outdoors. Throughout the week use #trailtime when you tweet about your adventures and follow the hashtag to see what everyone else is up to.
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- How to Fix a Broken Zipper - April 1, 2015
- TrailTime Tips: Keep Your Sleeping Bag Dry - March 31, 2015
- March Share Your Adventure Photo Winners - March 30, 2015
- 4 Surprisingly Easy Fitness Programs Just in Time for Summer - March 27, 2015
- Very Tall Trees, Seclusion and Coastline: Name this Mystery Destination - March 27, 2015