Whether you hike, bike, run, rock climb, kayak, backpack, camp or…any other outdoor activity, trails are a big part of the experience. Sierra Trading Post is launching a new hashtag to use when you share your stories on Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus or Twitter. Use #trailtime to show off your experiences or to find a little inspiration to get outside and explore.
Facebook, Instagram and Google+
Share a photo from a mountain summit, at the edge of raging rapids or looking out from a relaxing day at the beach with a quick story about how you spent your #trailtime and be sure to include the hashtag so we can all find some inspiration.
Stop by every Thursday at 4pm MDT for an hour long #trailtime chat about exploring the outdoors. Throughout the week use #trailtime when you tweet about your adventures and follow the hashtag to see what everyone else is up to.
**That’s right, our weekly #STPLive Twitter chat has changed to the new hashtag. Same fun outdoor topics, same Sierra Trading Post Social Team behind it, just a new name and new hashtag. We’ll launch the first #trailtime chat 6pm EDT/3pm PDT Thursday, June 5th with @lgsmash, be there!**
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Rugged Mountains, Glaciers and Small Crowds – Name This Park - October 31, 2014
- Royal Robbins Brand Spotlight and Giveaway - October 30, 2014
- Uses For Halloween Candy in the Outdoors - October 29, 2014
- How to Coil a Climbing Rope - October 28, 2014
- Why Your Mom Was Wrong About Hiking With Strangers - October 27, 2014