Cooler weather is sweeping across the country. We are pulling out the flannel shirts, wool sweaters and jackets to stay warm. One of our favorite brands for warm fall and winter clothing is Woolrich. From fun fall fashions to practical designs, Woolrich provides the best options for men’s and women’s clothing. Keep Reading to learn more about this brand then enter to win our giveaway at the bottom of this post.
John Rich started selling socks from the back of a mule in the early 1800′s. In 1830, he built America’s first woolen mill. Since that early beginning, Woolrich has stuck to the belief that clothing should be well designed, well constructed and made from the best materials. As a testament to its legendary influence on outdoor fashion, Woolrich still manufacturers one of its original best-sellers — the ever-popular buffalo shirt in bold red and black plaid.
Hot Products from Woolrich
1. Woolrich Woodlands Vest (For Women) – The Woodlands vest features a trendy diamond-quilted plainweave shell that’s insulated from collar to hem with 80g microfiber Arctic Insulation.
2. Woolrich Transit Microfleece Jacket – The Transit microfleece jacket is constructed of soft, brushed polyester for lightweight, breathable warmth on a fall day.
3. Woolrich Expedition Chamois Long Shirt – warm, rugged and durable. Ideal for working in the field or lounging around the campfire.
4. Woolrich Oxbow Bend Flannel Shirt – Cotton, Long Sleeve- Woolrich’s beefy, rugged Oxbow Bend shirt takes flannel to a new, hearty level with a 7 oz. chunky cotton that has the substance to stand up to years of hard use.
5. Woolrich Clarion Shirt – Cotton Crepe Knit, Shawl Collar – Lightweight cotton crepe knit and a shawl collar lend subtle texture and style to the casual look of Woolrich’s Clarion shirt.
6. Woolrich Navigator Hooded Cardigan Sweater – Overwashed Merino Wool (For Women)- The ever-popular hoodie gets a fitted, uptown treatment in Woolrich’s Navigator cardigan sweater, knit from “overwashed” merino wool.
Would you like to win a Woolrich product? Comment below letting us know what you love most about autumn season.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.
We’ll pick one winner to receive the product of their choice from Sierra Trading Post. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday 10/31/13. Full contest rules.
Save now on Woolrich or other Top Brands
Latest posts by Andy Hawbaker (see all)
- Guess Who? Name This Famous Naturalist/Author - August 29, 2014
- Granite Gear Giveaway - August 28, 2014
- Colorado Here We Come! - August 26, 2014
- Mystery Destination: A Giant Lake, Ski Resorts and More. - August 22, 2014
- Gear Testing: How Kelty Test and Designs Backpacks - August 22, 2014